Wednesday, June 17, 2009


Here is the latest! Had fun designing this one. As usual, it didn't quite get to where I wanted it to go but I am happy with the final result. Surprisingly, this is the first piece I prefer to see the hard copy of rather than digitally. It is still a learning process. I am sure it always will be. Done in watercolor again, the size is approximately 13 x 17. And yes, I did mean for the feet to look like that. (Jason has been harrassing me about them!) Enjoy! Now on to the next piece!

3 comments:

*k* said...

Beautiful work, Lisa! You have such a wonderful talent. It's a very magical & delicate piece.

Stephen J Hobbs said...

Very nice - a lot of work. Need to see the original again, can't pick up the shadows on the internet version other than on the feet and hands

Laurie Lee said...

I like the feet.